WINTER-SEAL aluminum windows are available in slider, single-hung, casement, awning, and fixed models. Winter-Seal windows, a staple in the local window industry for decades, are crafted with thermally-broken frames and energy-efficient Low-E glass, and are used extensively in new and retrofit commercial projects throughout the Treasure Valley, Idaho, and the Northwest.
Winter-Seal windows feature:
- Weather- and water-tight mitered frames and sash construction;
- Extruded-aluminum frames with integrated high-density polyurethane thermal barriers;
- Plated steel rollers with permanently lubricated bronze bushings;
- Standard die-cast cam latches;
- Optional vent locks and anti-lift blocks in sliding models; and
- Standard aluminum-wire screens.